Julie Leiba Gharagouzloo, Esq.
I chose to practice in U.S. immigration law because of my passion for human rights and social justice. I previously worked in international settings at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands and the Voice of Children in Paris, France. In Boston, I have worked pro bono with several nonprofit organizations, including the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinic of Greater Boston Legal Services, the Community Legal Services and Counseling Center, and the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy (MIRA) Coalition. I believe in access to justice for all.
I love my job as an immigration attorney and helping real people in their immigration struggle! I am myself an immigrant from France, and my grandparents were also immigrants from Eastern Europe and Spain. I understand the challenge of being an immigrant, and I want to be by your side all along your case to help you succeed in the United States.
Please feel free to call me at (617) 651-0420 for a free telephonic conversation or schedule an in-person legal consultation at my office in Boston. I am looking forward to meeting you!
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, New England
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Education and Professional Licenses:
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Northeastern University School of Law
- Master in Nonprofit Management from the Catholic University of Paris, Magna Cum Laude
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from University Paris II Pantheon- Assas
- New York Bar Admission
- Massachusetts Notary